Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

Well it is spring again here at the Aguiar household! The sun is shining and the birds are chirping! The butterflies are dancing and so am I (not literally, being careful with my back LOL!) I am so happy about this weekend. I am so ready to see my family at Easter.  They both are having lunch events on Sunday, so that will make for interesting trip. :P

My daughter's birthday is coming up on the 12th, but we are having it early next weekend because her birthday is on a week day. BJ and I went ahead and give her one of her gifts early, the Justin Bieber CD and DVD combo pack.  OH MY GOODNESS!!! This about to be 9 year old is shaking her hips and singing like I have NEVER seen her do before! She screams at the top of her lungs that she is in "love" with him.  She says she has "Bieber Fever".   I know BJ are old now because we both scratch our heads and say WHO...that is when I realized that I am now like my mom when she would say the same thing to me about someone I just loved when I was younger.  So FUNNY! She has played these things 24-7 now all weekend outside with her neighborhood friends. I watch them from the window just sit on the trampoline singing for hours. Soooo cute!  I now know who Bieber is from online stuff and I can sing you ANY of his songs from hearing them all weekend! :P

I am so excited for Elizabeth's birthday party. We are having a gymnastic party and I had my friends at Hopie-Jo make custom bottle cap charm necklaces for the goodie bags.  The girls are going to just love them. They are fantastic! Thank you so much Hope and Jo!!!!! You ladies are the best!!!  

We also dyed our eggs earlier today. We had so much fun together. Elizabeth made tie-dyed eggs. They ended up beautiful! I took a bunch of cute pics! I will post later on for you all to see.  Can't wait to read your Easter Weekend blogs! Take care...your friend, Missy




1 comment:

Vaughnde said...

Happy Birthday to Elizabeth. We are birthday Twins. I'll be celebrating mine on the 12th too. With my parents probably and hopefully with Layna, Mike and Jamie. I'll be 48 :)

Post a Comment