Saturday, May 7, 2011

Learning to Trust Myself

I am letting you all know right now, I am trying to deal with grief, in alot of areas of my life.  One for all of you is obvious, for some of you, only some...you know the other depths of my grief.  I need an outlet.  I am trying to do artwork and design. Lately it has been alot of reading and pleading daily to help me cope.  So. This is not to make you sad and make you cry.  You do not have to read these posts to come.  These are for me and my creative process.  I have to do this.  Hugs. 


Learning to Trust Myself.
I will be strong.  I will move on.  God is here.  He is listening to my cries in the night when I have no one.  I will trust in myself to have the courage to move on.  I am hurting for so many reasons.  So many that I cannot come to terms with alot of them.  I am afraid to speak of them out loud.  To me that makes them all to real.  God is here he is listening to me.  I will be strong.  I will move. on.   God please listen to me. Help me trust in myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment